icon-arrow-down icon-arrow-up icon-calendar icon-lock-open icon-mail icon-search icon-settings icon-rooms icon-groups icon-arrow-right icon-arrow-left icon-close-thick icon-close-thin icon-user icon-menu icon-edit icon-view icon-delete icon-permissions icon_close icon_help icon_calendar_closed icon_calendar_open icon_calendar_cancelled icon_calendar_assigned icon_calendar_disabled icon_calendar_active icon_calendar_expired icon_beratung_profile icon_beratung_close icon_beratung_release icon_beratung_doc icon_beratung_clock

Иммиграционные и визовые вопросы

The forum topics are assigned to various everyday situations: Immigration office, family, friendship, etc.

You can ask your questions, express your opinion or reply to other users on these topics. You do not need to register in order to read the contributions.

If you want to write a post, you have to register first. This can be done in just a few steps. Before you use the forum, please read the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Our qualified advisors oversee the various topics and ensure respectful interaction in the forum community.

We hope you enjoy browsing and the discussions.

Forums Terms and Conditions of Use


Your personal dashboard will appear after login.

Recent Activity

02.09.2022 - 13:27 Mykyta Voina-Kim #1

Guten Tag. Sagen Sie mir bitte, wie kann ich dieses Dokument bekommen (Bescheid über die Wohnsitzzuweisung)? Ihr Kollege sagte, wenn wir in ein anderes Bundesland wollen, müssen wir bei der Zulassungsstelle eine Genehmigung beantragen. Am Ort der Registrierung wurde uns mitgeteilt, dass wir uns mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen müssen, um die Erlaubnis zum Umzug in einen anderen Staat zu erhalten. Wie können wir es richtig machen?

09.06.2022 - 16:04 JMD-Deniz #1

Merhaba Kagan bey,

E-Mail danismanligi üzerinden sordugunuz sorulara yanit verdigim ve danismanligin da hala E-Mail üzerinden devam etmesinden dolayi Forum da tekrar sorulariniza cevap yazmayi uygun görmüyorum. 



01.06.2022 - 16:10 Kagan #2

Hi I am Kagan I am German.I live in Turkey and I'm 19 years old.My German mother and Turkish father divorced years ago and they both married and had children now they don't want me also they are really religious and I am not and they don't respect me and my education.

I hate my mother and she hates me too.My father is a drug dealer and he is currently in prison.I am living with my stepmother and she gave me time until the end of the summer to leave her home.


I want to change name to German and reject everything related to my family.I want to learn German and go to a university but I don't have anyone who can help me I don't have money to translate my diploma,a place to sleep or a family.


I'm a good student.I think I can get a scholarship or bafög but I am not talking German for 10 years I need time to remember the language again so shortly I need help about accommodation until I become a student and can use a scholarship.

New posts
No new posts